Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Missed it!

I missed the Loopy Ewe sneak up again! (and yes, I know I just finished saying that I really don't need more yarn.) I was hoping to score some self-striping Yarntini. I love the colors and I've never had the chance to knit with it. There is still some left at Wool Girl, but it is all variegated.

I have some finished projects to show you! I am apparently always the last to jump on the bandwagon, but in this case I'm glad I did.


Pattern: Jaywalkers
Yarn: Vesper (nameless. I lost the ballband.)
Needles: Size 1
Time to complete: I didn't keep track. Another reason for the blog. Accountability.
Mods: None

The verdict? I love this yarn and I think this pattern is fantastic for variegated and self striping yarns. I think you will be seeing another pair of these in the future.

2 comments:

Jo said...

I really want to make these socks but so far have only made fairly plain socks.

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

love these ones!